Date of last revision: August 2018
We are committed to protecting your privacy and do our best to give you a secure online experience.
We, like many companies, may collect the following information:
- Personal Information. “Personal Information” means any information that we could use to identify an individual. We may request information such as your email address, name, password, user name and country. This information is used for you to open an account with us. You may also give us Personal Information when you correspond with us by e-mail or otherwise.
- Other Information:
With regard to each visit to the Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect a computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other information;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); knowledge you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- We use Facebook Pixel on the Site. Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool on the Site that helps us track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads. For more information please review Facebook’s data policy.
- We use the data set forth in this Section 3 in aggregate form only (“Aggregated Data”) and as such, such Aggregated Date does not personally identify you.
For more information please visit our full .
How We Use the Information Collected
- We only use Personal Information as permitted by law, most commonly we use the information if:
- We need to in order for us to perform the contract we have entered with you or are about to.
- We do not have or keep payment information Payment for Subscriptions as they are transmitted through PayPal. Additional information about the PayPal payment system may be found on the PayPal website.
- It is necessary for our legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and your interest and fundamental rights do not conflict those interests.
- We need to in order for us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We want to seek your view or comments on the Services and/or notify you of changes in our Services (only if you registered to our newsletter as detailed below).
- We may share your Personal Information with third parties who provide us with services such as hosting providers, data storage providers, accounting agency and other service providers (“Service Providers”). We will share only such Personal Information that is necessary for the Service Providers to deliver their services and in strictly limited circumstances.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties (as part of the information commonly contained in business) in the event of a sale of the business, or a restructuring of the business, or as otherwise required or permitted by the applicable law or regulator.
- We may use Aggregated Data in order to adapt the Services to your needs, and to better tailor the features, performance and support of the Services
- We do not rent nor sell the Aggregated Data to anyone.
- Aggregated Data and anonymous data may be shared with third parties for analytical or other purposes.
- Your Personal Information (to the extent we have it) will be provided when legally required, or when reasonably necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation. In all instances, we will share the minimum information necessary to meet the immediate need and inform you of our disclosure when legally and practically possible.
- When you register for an Account, and you give your consent, we will use your name and email address to send you newsletters with useful information regarding our Services (such as new games coming out). You may, at any time choose to stop receiving these newsletters by following the “Unsubscribe” directions in the newsletters.
Data Storage and Security
- Our Services and Site are provided globally and as such, subject to applicable law, your Personal Information and Aggregated Data (“Data”) may be transferred outside the country where you are located and where information protection standards may differ. We will do our best to ensure that the Data in transferred only after the appropriate safeguards are in place.
- We are committed to protect your Personal Information and take physical, electronic and managerial security measures designed to prevent data loss, to secure the data and regulate access to it. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or warrant that such measures will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, and you do so at your own risk.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and confidential. We ask you not to share your Account password with anyone and to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account.
- However, if you wish us to delete your Personal Information and/or Account, please follow the instructions in Sections 13-15 below.
Information Provided on behalf of Someone Else
Your Rights with Regard to the Personal Information
- You have the right to know what Personal Information we store on you and have the right to ask us to rectify, change or delete it.
- If you wish to access your Personal Information you can access it through your Account and make the appropriate amendments.
- You can contact us directly through the contact details provided below and request us to change or delete any Personal Information that we have on you, subject to any applicable law exemptions. You can also ask us to delete your Account altogether.
How to Contact Us